Cloud Server is an enterprise-grade cloud application infrastructure that delivers ideal performance, availability and data protection for SMBs. With a 99.999% SLA, firewall, VPN, complementary migration and 24/7/365 support all standard, Cloud Server provides all the elements a small business needs.
Match your cloud environment to your use case. Cloud Server ensures value by letting you find the perfect balance between configurability, scalability and price.
Dramatically accelerate your time-to-market. Cloud Server focuses your time on assets, not infrastructure. Provisioning takes minutes, and virtual machines are pre-configured to integrate with your other Core Cloud services.
Reduce complexity without sacrificing control. Our Core Cloud control panel centralizes both proprietary dashboards for simplified management as well as familiar tools for granular control over your cloud environment.
Keep your attention on your apps. Our Core Cloud Concierge™ team speeds deployment with complementary onboarding and migration. And our vigilant support staff is there 24/7/365 to answer phone calls within 60 seconds and emails within an hour.
You need performance, availability and support. Only Cloud Server delivers.
Cloud Server delivers far more value to your business than on-premise servers, which suffer from unpredictable performance and limited support—to say nothing of high CAPEX and OPEX. At the same time, Cloud Server stands apart from other clouds because it’s designed specifically for SMBs. It offers predictable costs, familiar technologies, a 99.999% SLA and full control over your cloud environments. Firewall, VPN, migration and 24/7/365 support all come standard. Best of all, it’s pre-configured to integrate with all your other Core Cloud services.
Virtual machines that match every use case
- High-capacity cloud servers. Up to 8 CPU cores, 1 TB of storage and 32 GB of RAM.
- Instant scalability. Spin up new machines within minutes using your control panel
- High availability. We leverage VMware HA Active-Active clustering and N+1 component redundancy at the server, storage and network layers.
- Windows images. Choose between Windows 2008/2012 Enterprise 32 bit and Windows 2008/2012 R2 Enterprise 64 bit.
Best-of-breed architecture that prioritizes performance
- The computing layer. Dell PowerEdge R Series enterprise-grade servers with component redundancy and built-in HA features.
- The storage layer. EMC VNX Fiber Channel arrays combine RAID 5 with high-performance SAS disks to boost performance and redundancy.
- The network layer. Cisco 10-Gigabit Ethernet switches use multiple high-speed interconnects for network performance and reliability.
- The virtualization layer. VMware vCloud Director and VMware vSphere 5 Enterprise ensure a highly reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure.
- The datacenters. Tier III datacenters with extensive redundancies and physical security measures.
- The providers. Multiple Tier 1 Internet providers like Sprint, Level 3, UUNet, Global Crossing, Qwest and SAVVIS.